Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010



Large flashy lapels, rolled up trouser legs and the normal army of tan and muscle appeared on stage at the Spring 2010 Dolce and Gabbana show. So while our Italian brothers release many of the expected looks , i.e pajama silk, glimmering dinner jackets and sockless models they included a few looks which take me immediately to how I imagine Sicilian men walked around in the 1940's.

With regards to the rolling up of some looks may the reader keep in mind that 3/4 pant legs without a roll of some kind are still not favorable.

Here are my picks (with the above mentioned as my favorite) for Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2010:









p.s Am I seeing this right, did D&G give the models clutch purses to carry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs