Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 21, 2009

He's Alive!

Soooo... I got hit with a triple threat two weeks ago, hence the reason I have not updated MOTC! In the span of two days I tore three ligaments in my ankle and got some lovely non-H1N1 virus and was bed-ridden. At the same time my internet stopped working which is when I decided it was probably best for me to just relax!

All better now- although I was too late in responding to Fashion Week and only have Swimwear and possibly (bleh) Fabiani to see before I go on Holiday :) I did get chop off all my James Dean hair and am back to my natural brown again! There's probably bucket loads for me to update with but off to work I go! More to follow... xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs