Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 30, 2009

Louboutin you Stud, you!

It's all over the fashion world right now. Studs. And I don't mean of the model variety. Women's bags, belts and heels swiftly made it's way onto the interest of menswear too. First we spotted the Rollerball Loafer (although this website sells a ladies version?) and then Givenchy showed us a Greek Gladiator styled version.

What I've noticed in print media and the blogosphere is the new presence of the stud on virtually anything imaginable. I'm not surprised either, and wouldn't be if I started seeing young fashion students sticking them on their gear. I know I would.

Photobucket

Carlos of My fabulous Bag has not only the above photographed shoe but the Python skin we mentioned before. And my friend over at 00o00 Blog often shows sneakers produced by shoe giant Christian Louboutin. So then the question is where is it available? When stars like Mika and Pharell Williams (the white studded high-tops) are wearing them out and about it's only a matter of time until it's available to the rest of us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs