Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Personal Style: Andreas Stil

Photobucket

I am all for personal style. Even Ugly Betty has one, and we love her for it. I'm also a fan of photo-blogs of what you wear in your day-to-day. We are so diverse and complex as human beings that our clothing should be an extension of who we are. It already does... in case you were wondering.

I always appreciate the photographs that Jane posted on her Blog 'Sea of Shoes' but without her mothers huge collection of $400+ shoes it wouldn't be as fun to read for some. I don't post daily snaps for this very reason. Sure, my shoe collection is pretty damn awesome for my age but I don't have 300 looks a month to post. It would bore you, and it would bore me.

But Andreas Stil of Sweden, who doubles up as blog-model and Pop-idol contestant doesn't believe this of himself. His shrine to himself photo's capture him quite frequently in his digs and let's just be honest with ourselves and appreciate it for what it is. He's one of those gorgeous Swedes with great style and a couple items I'd love to own myself.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The photo's are beautifully taken, the subject is a natural in the setting and the clothing doesn't look styled or put-on. It's the kind of photographs I would take for an editorial.

Photobucket


Photobucket

With the above photo the success comes from the simplicity of it's execution. Rolled up below the elbow, vintage jacket you can buy for R200 on Long Street, simple slim leg black pants, low necked tee-shirt and rolled up boots. It's that easy.


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs