Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zah-rah ah ah ah

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love it when I get excited over lookbooks. It is a reassuring event let me tell you... I sometimes fear that we have done all we can in menswear and then I see great looks that are fresh without being unwearable. These images were my picks from the lookbook, there are more-- but these ones are fantastic.

It's even better that houses designing for the masses are producing great pieces for the every-day man. The leather sandals which are similar to Gucci's, the slim denim jacket that Diesel did last season, the shawl-neck likened to Paul Smith... and the shorts and Blazer look! Great, great stuff! I even found myself admiring the track pants look. I may even try it out!

Dear Great All-Mighty Universe above,
I like all these looks. Can I have'em?
Love, M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs