Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blog Alert: JONATHAN REID SEVIGNY

Photobucket

I don't often get THIS inspired from a blog, but when I do I tend to involve myself quite heavily in it for a particular time period. Jonathan Reid Sevigny is just so unbelievably talented.

His illustrations evoke a certain magic that is reminiscent of Salvadore Dali. Themed in childlike playfulness Sevigny still manages serious artwork, bankable artwork at that.

His work carries such candescence for me and I look forward to following him from here on out. I can see him illustrating for 'Coraline' and 'Corpse-Bride' themed movies. But to fully understand what I mean, have a look at his catalog HERE.

Great work! Below are just three of my favorite images from his website.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs