Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HIPSTER OF THE MONTH


KANYE, KANYE, KANYE.

I'm more of a lyric and melody man myself, so Hip-Hop generally doesn't hit it for me on a musical level. However, years ago when I lived in London I would listen to Kanye West's more pop-friendly music. He was different from his peers, that much was for sure. And he was here to own it- not only in music but as a business man he even became the number 5 black artist/business man of our generation. I think Jay-Z got the top spot.

Then later on he started showing up at Fashion shows, seated right up front near the Olsen Twins and Anna Wintour. And his dress sense became a lot more tailored and refined. Now years later he's easily taken the best-dressed Hip-Hop artist from Diddy whose a little Ovah right now.

This months Hipster nod, goes to Kanye West!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs