Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 3, 2008

Spec this out!


Okay, so when I was 13 I faked an eye exam to try get glasses... not the brightest idea considering there was always the alternative of wearing non-prescribed lenses but how was I to know? But there I was, probably the only kid in school who wanted glasses to look cool. Ahead of my time? Erm. I'm thinking no. But a lot of people are doing this now, especially since All round genius Tom Ford has released the best eye-wear for men (and ladies). I'm very tempted to get myself a pair of the Horn-rimmed glasses from Tom Ford, and they go with my James Dean hair cut.







How do you guys feel about the new geek-friendly trend? Paul Smith also has a fantastic range of spectacles, as seen in the last image. His round, Harry Potter style are doing pretty well too. Although when I tried them on it looked awful.
I personally don't think it's an altogether horrible idea to buy non-prescribed glasses if you're doing it the name of style. Perhaps I should have waited a few years to fake that eye-test hmm? It beats wearing your glasses in-doors like soooo many pretentious people I see daily. Are the lights too bright Dear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs