Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, April 24, 2009

Burberry Denims





This is what happens when you go into nice stores! Kelly the fantastic saleslady from Burberry got me to spend all my hard earned cash (it's payday)in twenty minutes.
It wasn't my intention to be all Burberry'd up to buy jeans! But what say you? I LOVE my bag and I don't care what people say about man-bags!

I digress...

I started out a die-hard Diesel jeans fan but quickly realised there were other fish in the sea. Paper Denim, G-star, Paul Smith, Replay... the list never ends. I have recently discovered that Burberry makes fantastic denims in classic cuts and colours, and it just so happens we have a shiny new one in the V&A waterfront. Their denims range from about R2800 or less, which is not all that bad if you consider Diesel jeans can cost you as much as R4500 these days. They were under 2k when I worked there!

I just can't understand how the sizing of jeans have changed... I'm sure I used to be a 32.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs