Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fashion Flashback


I thought you readers might get a chuckle from this. It's from two years ago when I was so heavily into fashion I couldn't contain myself. Every day was a reason to get dressed up, even this particular night when we were just going to Beaulah in GreenPoint (My best friend wore a ball-gown-esque dress from Diesel for an event earlier that night so at least we looked matched).

At this point waistcoats had just come back into style and I was one of the first few brave fashionisto's to try it out. I was trying to bring Sexy back! The jeans are Dsquared, the waistcoat was from Markhams (a sad, sad version of H&M if you will) and the jacket was a gift from a friend who made it himself. Will wear the coat again and take a shot for you guys. The whole look made me look ready for a Western flick. Ah and the Bandana I turned into a Neckerchief! Good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs