Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Plaid love at the Biscuit Mill

Photobucket
The Biscuit mill might be a great stop for good coffee (however expensive) and great food (however fattening) but while you're sitting in the sun with the rest of Cape Town-- those who get up early on a Saturday anyway, take a look around at all the fashionable people! I've been snapping strangers long enough not to be shy to ask but in the case of the OBM (Old Biscuit Mill) I decided to sit 'n snap instead. I wasn't seeing a whole lot of variations, in fact what I saw was one look being expressed a lot.

Photobucket

I honestly lost count of how many plaid shirts I saw, but I snapped up a few just to prove it:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs