Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Spec this out!



Last week I took a random look at what Spitfire had in-store. So although I am perfectly happy with my Ray-bans for now it's always fun to see what they have in the family of eccentric styles. I have been looking for a pair of Horn-rimmed reading glasses for a while now, and what I found instead was a very cool pair of round glasses. Paul Smith, Oliver Peoples and Tom Ford make some gorgeous pairs, altough expensive for something I don't need per say.





Fake-specs are fun and all but they aren't really the kind of fashion accessory you can wear all day long without feeling the effects of it. Try not to wear it all day, it can't be good for your eyes. But they are fun! Here are some other versions being used in and around this fashionable world of ours.











Some images sourced from Shot by Shooter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs