Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tom Ford releases new fragrance 'Vetiver'



Can you handle it? I own a few great scents but I often pick up one of two bottles: Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford. Now with a new fragrance set to be released by Tom Ford, I am anxiously awaiting the day I can pick up a bottle of it's smelly goodness. The name 'Vetiver' is a fragrant grass native to India which is closely related to lemon-grass. It's often cultivated for the essential oil in it's roots- a popular top note in fragrances.

Luxury Obsessed who received an early preview called it "...an absolute classic. It is an extremely dry and crisp fragrance with a sparkling, dry citrus opening evocative of Champagne."

I can't wait. (NOW AVAILABLE IN NORDSTROMS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs