Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Craig Port | Audi Joburg Fashion Week



Although I am a little late on reporting this I definitely still wanted to show you. Craig Port surprised me this year. Like, really surprised me. Featuring a flurry of handsome Craig Port look-a-likes wearing well structured suiting in purple and enlarged plaid. I honestly enjoyed these images more than when I saw Paul Smith's show. Because I wasn't expecting it, and because it's really different to what any South African designer is coming up with.



Not only is the use of plaid suiting on-par with International designs, but the use of purple as you know was all over Fashion week in Paris and Milan. I particularly loved the dipped jacket at the top. I have a pair of off-white jeans I don't wear too often and I have been thinking of doing something like that.



The purple paisley in the middle is gorgeous. It actually looks like one of D&G's from their last collection. Inspiring!

I wonder if he will be bringing these and other designs to Cape Town Fashion week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs