Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mad Hatter Scarf by Paul Smith



It makes sense-- Paul Smith being the 'out of the box' designer that he is, and Johnny Depp being the... well the way 'out of the box' actor that he is.

Depp stars in the highly anticipated 'ALICE IN WONDERLAND' featuring an incredible cast which includes Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter.

Last night I went to watch 'Dear John'. And FYI I got popcorn salt in my eyes, they weren't tears, okay! Anyway during the preview I noticed a scarf worn by the Mad Hatter. I had a feeling it was Paul Smith and later investigated. It is infact Paul Smith, from his Ladies 'Black Label' collection which is available at my wardrobe here in both black and pink!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs