Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Menswear goes spotty: Leopard prints in 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Fashion scene seems to be going further back for inspiration. For whatever reason they stopped at Animal prints and decided this would look cute. I'm still deciding. However I am, as I've divulged many times before, a huge Paul Smith fan (I follow him on twitter). He has released motorbike helmets before but these are super fun in a leopard spot. The helmet is only suitable for mopeds up to the speed of 125cc. It is finished with Paul Smiths signature logo featuring at the bottom of the helmet. It's quite similar to the Stephen Sprouse spot used for Louis Vuitton's stole craze which Hollywood is going mad for.


Photobucket

I personally wouldn't mind both of the above mentioned items however it might look odd, me driving around in my car with a yellow helmet on my head. But the trend has not ended with Smith-- both Fashion giants Burberry and Gucci have gone ahead with including the print in their very latest 2010 showings.

Photobucket

And of course, Africa thanks Keri Hilson for wearing a Leopard print jacket in the Soccer tribute video she recently shot with Akon. How nice of her! Flowers, someone quickly!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs