Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oscar MEN In 2010!

Photobucket

Robert Downey Jr. you took my breath away with this outfit. I KNEW it had to be Lanvin and my sources say it is. How could it not be? The bow-tie, the high-tops... it's perfection. I always thought that men got the short stick when it came to the Oscars and now I tell ya-- this is how it's done!

Photobucket

Tom Ford (dressed by Tom Ford as if there were any other choice) and Jake Gyllenhaal dressed by Burberry (as was Woody Harrelson, Ryan Seacrest, Anthony Mack and Guy Pierce). Both Beautiful Tuxedo's, I think Tom Ford's carnation adds a beautiful touch to an otherwise standard Tux. But notice the lapel is rounded and larger than Gyllenhaal's. Beautiful.

Photobucket

And then there was Sharlto Copley who we unfortunately didn't see on-stage. Luckily his ill-fitting South African flag tee's were not to be seen but he did ad a sweet little pin of our flag! I can't say I'm loving her dress though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs