Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WHAT I WORE...YESTERDAY

There are three things I'm just not ready to give up. A) My boat shoes B) Rolling my pant legs and C) summer weather. In Cape Town our weather man is confused so we get a week of rain and three days of summer, floods in some coastal towns and then beach weather the next week. We don't mind too much though.

As for A and B... well, I realize we have been donning this look for a while and it is about ready to expire, so I took to Kloof street for a walkabout and decided to give it one last or maybe 3rd last hoorah before the weather finally turns on us. Until now I also haven't had the opportunity to wear one of my purchases from my trip to the States last month. H&M have been pumping their Summer campaigns full ball and this was the particular collection available while I was there. You cannot argue $10/20 shirts, jackets and even jeans. This is how it should be. I even purchased the shorts in the image but in a neutral colour. 

Along the walk yesterday I bumped into a reader who said I should post what I wore since I never do that anymore. So here it is. Spence bag and all. The Ray-Ban wayfarers are from Sunglass Hut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs