Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Mini Karl" by Tokidoki

Photobucket

Just as I'm sure you were hoping all along- someone decided to make Karl Lagerfeld into a figurine. Aptly named "Mini Karl" there are only 1000 pieces available. You can buy it exclusively at Parisian boutique Colette and at Tokidoki stores in Milan, New York and L.A. for $190.



" I am very flattered that I became a tokidoki, I always loved them and I am very happy to be one of them!" - Karl Lagerfeld

Designed by Simone Legno of Tokidoki, Mini Karl is completely dressed in K Karl Lagerfeld and stands at 25 cm tall! Perfect for any of you die-hards out there for the upcoming Christmas season!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs