Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lanvin la vida loca

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If my mother knew how expensive these shoes are perhaps I'd have a stern letter in my inbox by morning. No jokes. Lanvin, although fantastic is quite pricey considering import duties on clothing to South Africa. But nonetheless Apsley in Johannesburg stocks a couple pairs anyway. Which is fantastic for us!

These beaded beauties were released some time around April in Europe but only recently made their way to our shores. They retail for R10,400. Yeah. But they are the coolest high-top sneakers I've had in my possession a while, perhaps since these!

They also came in two other colours but I personally think that the Blue is a much better option. It's more neutral and wearable on a daily basis. My only concern would be if those little beads came bouncing off...

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs