Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 2, 2009

Paul Smith opens new store in London

Photobucket

Our favorite British designer just opened a new Marylebone High Street shoe and accessory shop today!! If you're in London go have a look.

38 Marylebone High Street
London
W1U 4QF
Tel: 0207 935 5384

In other news, Sir Paul blogged yesterday about photographing his new SS10 collection. He had this to say about it:

Thursday 1 October 2009

On Tuesday I photographed my spring 2010 show collections for Men and Women. I wanted the photographs to have a strong, optimistic feeling and so built a set with vibrant colours. I managed to shoot around 3000 images in one day, which will be seen in magazines in the January issues. This seasons winter collection was photographed on location in a country house hotel, this time I decided to shoot in a studio where I could have a more controlled environment.



Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs