Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fold-up Ray-Ban Wayfarers from Sunglass Hut

Photobucket
I guess it goes to show; some styles never go out of style. Or perhaps it can now we classified as "classic" as opposed to a style that is "trendy". Either way Ray-Ban Wayfarers were cool when Tom Cruise wore them in Risky Business and they're cool now.


Photobucket
I am a fan of trends but I avoid the more colourful variety that this particular style offers.  Neon Wayfarers are great if you can afford yourself the luxury of several pairs. Last year for my birthday I was given a pair of the black fold-up wayfarers with the small leather case. Thrilled, I then wore them solidly for a year before changing styles last month. Sunglass Hut then released a newer version in tortoise shell, which I finally got my hands on yesterday.
These are especially great because they literally fold up into a small piece that you can put (safely) into a shirt or jacket pocket. Retailing for only R1790 from Sunglass Hut.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs