Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, September 3, 2010

Photobucket

NICOLA ROBERTS

ROBYN:
Always considered the least attractive member of the girl band Girls Aloud, Nicola Roberts has recently managed to successfully establish herself as something of a fashionista and last week launched a line of cosmetics for fairer-skinned girls. Personally I have always rather liked her. Everyone knows how I like the gingers. But also I think that she had something about her. Here, in this image for News of the World, I think that she has grown into her difference. She has become bold with her colouring and used it to turn a fashion story into something that hints at art. The blood red lips and burgundy skirt are perfect for her colouring and the nude bustier is fashion gold. I think she has become the member of the band that is most beautifully loud and proud.

MARCO:
Okay so she does look quite gorgeous, if not a little doe-eyed in this image. What I enjoyed the most was the styling; two simple pieces, no jewelry, light trickery, or disastrous "two-brewers" drag make-up. I give her prior attempts a thumbs up because even though they didn't always work at least she didn't sell out her ginger roots, she celebrated them.

NEIL-PATRICK HARRIS

MARCO:
Hollywood's most loved gay couple Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka show the boys how it's done on the red carpet. Harris, looking sleek and dapper in Calvin Klein is a great example of what other options men have to these events. A simple black tie is boring but coming out like this gives us boys something to appreciate! A smile though, would be a good accessory, Neil. David has it.

ROBYN:
Shiny? Really? I know that the shiny grey evening suit is much loved by many, but the day that the memo went out about it being acceptable stylistically I was drinking mojitos in Havana. I actually was. What I do think is that it makes NPH look even littler and that's never a good thing. I do like the dicky bow and shawl collar tux on David though. I'm sticking with the classics on this one, Marco

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs