Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, September 20, 2010

Palladium hair company - Cape Town

Photobucket



I don't trust just anyone to cut my hair. Believe me when I say that. There is a process and it may take me a few trims to get to the point where I'll let them do something drastic. 


My first visit to the Palladium Hair Co. was a few months ago. I actually followed a stylist by the name of Abraham to his new home situated in the new Cape Quarter. I expected to get the same haircut I usually get with Abraham, but what I did not expect was such a fantastic service experience in addition to that. 


Greeted by the lovely Helen at the door, I was then ushered to my seat and handed a Peroni. Yes gentleman, you heard me. A Peroni.


Having enjoyed several Manicures and Pedicures from Angela I can vouch for the fact that it's no longer a woman's experience. Taking all the frou-frou out of the equation and turning it into a relaxing and comfortable experience and adding a cool beverage makes it completely appropriate for men. And if you don't believe me, go ask them who they 'mani and pedi' the most! You'll be surprised.


What surprises me the most is the abundance of genuine smiles and conversations. I have been getting my hair styled for many years now and I've never experienced this. 


Call Helen now @ 021 418 2242/3 to book an appointment.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs