Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, February 28, 2011

WISHLIST: D&G SUNGLASSES

Photobucket
I stumbled upon these sunglasses recently. I'm all for natural shapes for men so it surprised me how much I loved these once I tried them on. Apart from my matte black wayfarers from Sunglass Hut I don't really wear black. If you're not careful in choosing the right size for your face you can look as if you're pulling inspiration from the Terminator. Proportion is key. Ask a sales assistant from Sunglass Hut about styles for your face shape until you find the perfect pair.

As for me, these D&G sunnies (DG8076) which only go for R1750 will in all likelihood find their way into my shirt pocket before long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs