Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, May 30, 2011

WOOD TIES FROM WOOD THUMB

Sometimes you hear of a novelty item or gimmick and assume it's a joke. I've heard of wooden speakers, cufflinks, I even posted on wooded watches last week. But wooden ties? Google it, I dare you. 
Well Wood thumb, a San Francisco based company have taken reclaimed wood and given it new life. These collapsible accessories promise to get you into all the clubs, but I'm not so sure. Still, they are making their rounds and it seems to have caught on a bit of a following. I guess I would have to give it a try myself to tell for sure. 
What do you think about wooden ties as a trend? There are multiple websites offering their own versions. From a recycling standpoint it's great, but what about fashion?
Images from Treehugger.com & woodthumb.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs