Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, December 26, 2008

Rockin' Rollin'

Okay so I'm not exactly the first person to bring this trend to light but I have been thinking about it lately, and I love it. My leather jacket has buttons so I roll it up occasionally. A while ago I got this jacket at H&M whose sleeves are too short so it's ideal to just slide them up my forearm. How very 80's of me, I thought...

Now all over the internet and of course on the street, this trend has been making itself known again. What I like so much about rolling your sleeves or your pants up, is that it's simple and shows the wearer did it in a relaxed fashion. There is no "trendy" gimick about it, no recognizable emblem. It is what it is, and what it is, is shit hot.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs