Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What I wore today

Photobucket

Today I wore my new grey Red Ear jeans which I love. I spent two months running to slim down my legs for these! They are especially great when paired with purples, reds and as below brown and grey. Wearing a soft grey shirt allows the colour of my Energie Brogue-esque shoes to pop out more. The belt is vintage.Simple, but effective.

Photobucket

How great is the detailing on these pockets? The designers favorite animal is a rabbit to it's no wonder it made it's way onto the jeans!

Photobucket

I may not have a wardrobe like Jane from Sea of shoes, or what seems like proffessional make-up artists and photographers (although many thanks to Nicolette for mine)but this is typically the circles I run in with regards to my style. Classic with a twist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs