Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, December 8, 2008

You smell purdy, boy.

I've been collecting fragrances for years now (after all, I was working in perfumery in Harrods). A man's scent is a personal and important part of his style. It's something that isn't obvious to passers-by but I have on many occasions walked into someone's scent trail and discovered they either smell amazing, or awful.

I personally like something that is clean and fresh for daytime, that wouldn't necessarily be considered an EDT. But in saying that I like to mix it up and tend to rotate my use of them. You don't need a hundred bottles in your cupboard! Here are my favorites!

NO.1: MARC JACOBS


NO.2: GUCCI SUMMER II



NO.3: TOM FORD



NO.4: JEAN-PAUL GAULTIER - POWER OF 2



MY SURPRISE FAVORITE: NARCISO RODRIGUEZ



I've been wearing this Musky fragrance for over two years and it's by far my favorite! Nobody knew it was actually for woman but it's not sweet and I've been receiving compliments from both men and woman!

AVOID Jean-Paul Gaultier's Le male like the plague- it's the most recognizable scent out there because the wearer most often bathes in it, it's just not the fragrance it once was. I tossed mine away years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs