Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Diesel Black Gold - Fall 2009



This is the first time I've seen any Diesel show on men.style.com! Ever. And I've looked. While there were a couple interesting looks it still feels like a lot of the same with this 30's-vagabond-with-working-cane, look. But Diesel has always been a fan of making clothes look previously owned (or in this case discarded). I have never really been a fan of leather pants on a man before (except in that Rock and Roll, Lenny Kravitz way of course) but I love the look of these. And the colours have been put together very nicely! I wouldn't mind owning this outfit! How awesome are these knits?





And as far as this man above he looks like someone from New York doing errands in the cold weather. I like it though. The large man-bag is a bit big for me but if you've seen this shit I carry around you would imagine it to be the perfect size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs