Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valium-times day!

We all know it's coming, the impending day that marks the anniversary of your single-hood. Blegh. It's just some holiday marked with a glittery red X for mindless consumers. Yet here we are anyway, sending I HEART YOU cards and flowers. Cash works for me.

While I was trapsing around PAUL SMITH this afternoon I found a few classicly PS items in the spirit of our beloved Valemtimes Day.


You may recall this fantastic Paul Smith Wall Rug was purchased by Carrie Bradshaw for her "adult" apartment makeover in Sex and the City - the movie. I would love to own it for my place!





With so many cliche's flying around this day let's get creative people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs