Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I could blame the city of New York (or Paris,Milan...) for Scott Schuman's success as a fashion blogger, but you have to give him props for his eye. The "eye" that see's things we ordinary people don't see. He is, after all the founding father of street fashion blogging, the newest craze to be born from this Reality tv obsessed era. We are all voyeurs so it is no surprise it came to this. It's precisely this fascination we have with people, strangers that I decided to blog in the first place.

I look around, alot. I try and find these types of ensambles but when it comes to the well dressed man it's a little harder in Cape Town, considering so many of them believe Ed Hardy and board shorts to be the height of Fasion these days.

This is my new favourite look, like an Irish Farmer sans Wellingtons. I love all the layering that is going on in menswear these days. A lot of old country looks. We really are stretching back into the olden days!



And as for this look I have been meaning to buy a grey cardigan for a while now and since the weather here is turning cooler I can start to include some of my boots and jackets into my outfits again.

Can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs