Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going home to Knysna!


Any time off I'm miraculously given I try to go home to Knysna. South Africa is already a hugely popular tourist destination and my small town is the very epicentre of it's beauty. It remains busy only during school holiday periods which leaves it serene and deserted outside of those times. Bliss for people like myself needing time away from the hub-bub of the city.





While I've taken the 5 hour drive home atleast a few times this year already, I have yet to return to the Elephant reserve in Plettenberg Bay where the last of the Elephants live. Hopefully I'll have time to revisit the forest this time around and not spend all my time off watching "Dirty, Sexy, Money".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs