Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE 'BALMAIN BOOT' LOOK

Photobucket

One of my favorite looks to come out of fashion week (and by that I mean outside of fashion week) was the varsity jacket look as photographed above. Since said jacket is already on my wishlist and it's a bit difficult to locate locally, I have moved my attention towards the boot. The whole look has already been nicknamed the Balmain boot look since they released it in their 2010 and 2011 campaigns. When the 'Gas' boot appeared before me I immediately thought of this look. Of course you're in luck for two reasons, firstly this boot was made locally by Bronx shoes, and secondly they retail for a measly R649! I'm still on the lookout for a black pair though.

Now it's just a matter of locating the varsity jacket but while I'm in the U.S in April I will scout around for a more affordable version to Balmain, although obviously it would sit pretty well in my wardrobe.

Get cracking people because it won't be long before it's cold enough and you can wear what you want again! For additional information about Bronx visit their website or call 021 590 7000

UPDATE: These boots are also available in black from Bronx.

Photobucket
{Top image courtesy of mymanybags}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs