Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 10, 2011

BVLGARI MAN - A FRAGRANCE TO OWN FOR SURE!

I won't lie and pretend I don't occasionally get a free something-or-another. Fragrances in particular are always nice to receive but that doesn't mean I'm automatically going to review it. I was given the above fragrance almost two months ago. I wore it once or twice. Then when I was packing for Johannesburg fashion week I threw my new Bvlgari MAN in to test it out properly. This was when I fell in love with the scent. It has a certain zesty smell but there is a definite sweet presence which mixes beautifully on ones skin. It's so refreshing. I buy Bvlgari as gifts but have yet to keep one for myself. Trust me on this one though guys, it's a clean manly scent and it's one to own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs