Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OVERSIZING WITH DOLCE AND GABBANA SUNGLASSES

Stopped by Sunglass Hut to pick up those WISHLISTERS I mentioned before. Ordinarily I wouldn't wear a large pair of sunglasses but I tried these and enjoyed the Italian oversized style that for once suit my face. Once you have the necessary pairs you can start having more fun with your sunglass choice so I try on random pairs or get the great guys at the Waterfront to show me newer styles to get me out of my Wayfarers comfort zone. Large black sunglasses are ideal for running around in and these Dolce & Gabbana's are super light and comfortable. Must say I'm surprised I chose them but it's a great pair to mix things up a bit. Despite the way the weather is turning suddenly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs