Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BURBERRY FOLD UP SUNGLASSES FROM SUNGLASS HUT

Tragedy struck on my flight to New York in May. I specifically packed my Ray-Ban wayfarers because they were light enough to pop in my leather jacket breast pocket without breaking or getting in the way. Of course after two connecting flights I was stuck in Washington for four hours, bored out of my mind. I was restless and hot. I took off my heavy leather jacket and plopped it down for a mere minute while I bought some Starbucks. Hot coffee in hand I sat back in my seat to relax and c-c-c-crack. I sat on my beloved sunglasses. With nobody to blame but my bottom. As you can imagine I was mortified, this was my first pair of expensive shades, a gift no less for my 24th birthday.

Well, nothing says moving on like OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW. Presenting the latest to appear on my coveted list: Burberry fold-up sunglasses. In neon colours, no less. Available from Sunglass Hut for R2650 these are the latest from Burberry and are perfect for Summer since our Winter moved on early by the looks of things. Not only are the colours great but they're bendy which means a lot less likely for me to break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs