Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 8, 2011

WHAT I WORE...YESTERDAY: STIAAN LOUW INFINITY SCARF

I never used to be a scarf man but having grown in fashionable intelligence I have realized that not only is a scarf practical, but it can make a look. With Winter giving us perfect weather most days in South Africa spreading its chill I started adding more to my collection. Stiaan Louw let me know a while ago that he was planning on releasing some scarves for his showroom so I placed an order.

Available in rust, navy, cobalt blue, black, chocolate and my favorite blue (above) these scarves are available for R220 ONLY in a superfine cotton voile. What I personally love about this scarf is the stitching which is twisted and looped to give it natural folds.

They will be available tomorrow from the Whitebox showroom or by order from Stiaanlouw.com. In fact the online store will launch at the end of the month alongside the second Whitebox collection launch. My aviators come from Sunglass Hut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs