Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK 2011 CONTINUED


Looking at our fashion week schedule this year I thought to myself, it could be longer. But now that it's over I remember how exhausting it can be. Joburg FW was a huge highlight for me but AFI pulled off another great one here in Cape Town. 

This time was a little different for me because GQ asked me be their eyes and ears for the shows, take a few pictures and tweet which kept me on my toes the whole time. Sadly though I only had two full menswear shows, one underwear range and a few pieces by fashion week closer Stefania Morland but I still had a wonderful time and made some interesting connections during the long waits between shows.

I had a few highlights but top of the list was meeting newcomer Dylan Armstrong who is as kind as he is good-looking, not to mention humble. There are great things in his future and I look forward to seeing him up there with Candice Swanepoel.

Did you go to the shows? What did you think of them this year?

ADDITIONAL PHOTO CREDIT SDR PHOTO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs