Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 9, 2008

From the neck up!

I'm a fan of accessories in general. I like that a man can wear something that looks good, even though technically it has no purpose. Women have had this luxury for eons because they can steal looks from men and make it their own. Androgyny is all the rage right now! :)

Last December I wore, almost daily some sort of Neckerchief, Cravat, scarf, tshirt around my neck! Right now in Europe it might actually help keep you warm! Plus it looks great. A lot of designers have dug out looks from the early 1900's and adapted it to modern style- we've seen the full return of a more formally dressed man (Justin Timberlake helped make the waist-coat a huge trend in 2007/8).

Here are a few versions of the Neck accessory!




DEFINITELY NOT THIS:


These Afghan scarf thingies were cool when no one was doing them. In fact I quite liked it years ago when I lived in London. But If it's sold and worn everywhere then I want no part of it. Sorry, the Emo look is sooo out of here. Why not be a little original?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs