Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 14, 2008

What I wore, today

I've seen this done in a few other blogs so I thought it might be nice to show you what I wear to work and play occasionally.




This is a fitted fish-tail mens blazer in black, with an incredible lining of a coin design.


These shoes are my pride and joy and I wear them only sporadically so that each time it's like seeing an old friend and that way they keep like new! They're Paul Smith Brogues from the mainline and they were a pretty penny but so worth the wait.

Whenever I wear a statement piece I think it's important to be tonally concious with the rest of your outfit. Otherwise you're running around like Agyness Deyn, who we all love but girlfriend can overdo it sometimes... and she's a supermodel, so what are your chances like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs