Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The turn-up



Four strapping young-men walked into my store on Saturday. They were brothers, Swedish I think, and each one impeccably stylish. I said to a colleague that I would very much like to take their photograph for Man of the Cloth but alas I didn't ask them and out they went.

Each brother was unique in their dress. But the one detail which they all had in common, was the roll-up/turn up. There are different ways to do this, and it changes with whatever type of trousers you're wearing. I'm a big fan of it, but as of right now South African men don't seem too ready for it. Here are a few examples.






This one above is my favorite of the lot because it almost shows the whole ankle- it's a great Summer look, very European! Unfortunately all of my work-wear trousers don't have the length to allow this look but I just purchased a great pair of grey skinny Red-Ear jeans from Paul Smith which I'll style rolled up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs