Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 20, 2010

For Him, Narciso Rodriguez

I have a friend who owns 27 fragrances, easily. A table filled with every scent you could possibly desire. And then after six months he gives away or tosses them out to replace them. I probably own about 8 but I wear Marc Jacobs the most, especially in Summer. It's my signature scent, if you will. But in Winter I wear Narciso Rodriguez. It could surprise you to know I don't wear the men's version. The strong musk of the women's Eau de Parfum works well on my skin.

Photobucket

I asked my Twitter followers what their favorites were, Bleu de Chanel, Issey Miyake, Helmut Lang... there were so many varied choices. When I mentioned my favorite, the lovely Lorelle from Prestige Cosmetics told me about the musc collection and sent me a bottle of "FOR HIM, NARCISO RODRIGUEZ MUSC EDITION" and I am delighted to tell you it's wonderful! It includes notes of musk, iris and pink berries which make it sweeter than the original. Great for Summer!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs