Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad owned a pair of Aviators when I was a kid. He also had a beard so I suppose in some way i've accepted that we eventually grow into our parents. Aviators signify manliness to me. It's a pity that they have become such a huge trend because it takes an element away from the icon that it is. Aviators were made famous by Tom Cruise in Top Gun, although manly in design they are often preferred by starlets like Megan Fox. Not that we complain because, let's face it they do look good.

Photobucket

There are many variations, some have one-sided lenses, or gold frames, silver frames, coloured frames. They have different names like The Outdoorsman, The Shooter... but the classic Aviators steal the show as front man, time after time. Sunglass hut stock them and they retail for R2070 and are polarized! I carry mine around with me everywhere I go and what's even better is Aviators go with any look. You can't beat classic style.

Photobucket

Take a look at this and other fantastic styles at the Sunglasshut website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs