Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did this post to prove you don't have to spend a thousand bucks to buy a pair of designer shorts. Rolled denim is currently in style, so I thought to take a trip to Edgars to see if they have anything interesting. On the Sale Rail I found a pair of purple skinny jeans in 36. Now, I'm a 32 but with this style of cotton denim you can always have the waist taken in.

Adding bleach to colour dyed cotton reveals an opposing colour that will look professionally dyed if done right. Keep clean, don't over-do it, stick to a style you want and try to have it make sense. In this instance I didn't bleach the back or the belted section, making it look like it was store bought.

When dressing something this loud avoid clashing colours or prints. Diluting it in a sense will make the shorts speak for themselves. Pairing them with more expensive clothing makes it look like it could have been expensive too.

As a final touch, fold the shorts over and up a few times until they reach just above the knee. The jeans cost R100 and bleach no more than R16, considering I spent half an hour with these shorts I'd say it's far better to make something new than spend exorbitant amounts you may not have.

Now go try this and send me your pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs