Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

REESE WITHERSPOON

MARCO:
My heart skips a beat when I see Reese Witherspoon. She's adorable and sexy and just the epitome of 'Southern Belle'. What's better is she can actually act which makes her that much more of a commodity in this Hollywood Salad of 'talent'. This green Shirt dress is so perfect for her colouring and the accessories make sense. Note to Jersey Shore fans, this is what class looks like.

ROBYN:
On the money. This dress is the definitive main course for a summer fashion lunch. The belt and gold gladiators, the perfect side dish and the straw trilby, a shortcut to a cool iced pudding. But mixed in with all this style-nailing is the fact that it is totally do-able by you. Or me. Or our girl friends. This is not some unattainable fashion mission. It is real. And maybe it loses some magic for me in this truth.

ISAIAH MUSTAFA

ROBYN:
So the delicious Isaiah Mustafa has won an Emmy for his turn as The Man Your Man Could Smell Like (if they didn't use lady-scented body wash) in the epic Old Spice ads. I say well played. On that and this impeccable dinner suit and tie. Modern, sleek and effortlessly cool. Like him. If only he was on a horse, then it would be perfect. PS: I think that I love him

MARCO:
Not since Barney Stinson appeared before me on-screen have I felt such an instant Bro-mance develop. Often stylists choose a look that wears the actor they dress but if you have any idea who Mustafa is, or more accurately how he smells, you'll see that HE wears THAT suit. Catch his Hilarious Old Spice commercial below. Now excuse me while I look for a stable in Cape Town...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs