Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 5, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. EVA MENDES & CHRIS PINE

Photobucket

CHRIS PINE
Marco: I know what you're going to say, "Is it brown? Is it corduroy". Mind you, it could just be an intricate pinstripe. But in this case I really think it works. And you know how I love a three-piece. The fit is perfect, the paisley is unexpected but a nice touch. Perhaps that's why I like this look so much, because how many other young actors would step out in this?
Robyn: Dude, that is definitely not corduroy. A woollen pin stripe is what it is and it fits immaculately. Well done to Captain Kirk for that. And he is soooo pretty, innit. But jislaaik I feel uncomfortable just looking at the oke. Layering the jacket over the waistcoat in such a dense fabric just makes me break out in a sympathetic sweat.

EVA MENDES (AGAIN)
Robyn: To me, Eva looks like a tall, chilled glass of Haute Cabriere Pinot Noir. This Gucci column of beauty is perfection without looking too try-hard. Hair loose and accessories minimal help with creating this perfect balance. Worried about my mental balance though. Two times Eva and two consecutive red long dresses - hey Marco, do you think I may have a type?
Marco: Perhaps a teeny moratorium on Ms. Mendes eh, Robyn? But agreed, she is rather fetching as usual. Especially in red. This women can do no wrong on the red-carpet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs