Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 12, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. GWYNETH PALTROW & JOSH DUHAMEL

Photobucket



GWYNETH PALTROW
Robyn:
Lady Gwyn is someone that usually just annoys me so much that I want to dig my nails in my arm just to distract myself from her smug piousness. And yet look at how beautiful she looks here. My six-year-old niece would think her a princess to see this. I sort of do too. Draped ombre with a gentle sparkle. So very pretty.

Marco: Robyn she may be very, very pretty in the tie-dyesque frock but for goodness sake she looks like shops on Avenue Disney. She's like a Barbie. Or at least some sort of costume version of her. And I would prefer the cut of the dress without the side-ab panel. We get that she has a hot yoga body without it. No need to brag.

JOSH DUHAMEL
Marco:
He gets my vote not for his new movie role, his good looks or his great taste in modern suiting, but for being the gentleman that he is. Wearing this sleek rounded lapel suit with just a silver tie for modest flair, Josh is allowing his wife to shine on her night at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Good chap.

Robyn: Whatevs. If I was casting the fictional movie 'Robocop - The Return' I would cast him in a heartbeat. I mean sure he looks dishy, but just too tan and plastic-looking for my tastes. And that tie is gunmetal grey, my dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs