Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIDAY FASHION FACE-OFF feat. KIM KARDASHIAN AND RYAN GOSLING

Photobucket



KIM KARDASHIAN
Robyn: Yikes. I never thought I would feature a Kardashian. But I know this frock got quite a bit of 'Marmite' coverage this week (either you love it or hate it) and I thought that I would pitch in. I think it is pretty and striking and actually quite suited to the KK. I like the neckline very much. Mostly because building in the neckpiece is like a two-for-one sale. Bargain.
Marco: A Kardashian? Robyn I'm shocked. I can't tell, is it a bib? Is she getting her hair cut? I kid, but the neckpiece loses something in this pale blue dress. Wouldn't it be more striking with say, coral? I don't know, I'm a bit bored with it, really. I'm a marmite man, but this dress gets a no from me... Hungry now.

RYAN GOSLING 
Marco: The Gos used to irritate me back when he was a teenage star. It was the hair mostly. No one is naturally that white-blonde after 5, right? Now I'm all for him. He's rugged and sensitive and dresses impeccably. Just look at this double-breasted beaut. On trend, perfect fit and just the right length. He wears it with an ease that makes you question if he hires a stylist.
Robyn: I imagine he does have a stylist for this sort of thing. And didn't the stylist do well? I think it is just weird enough for the guy who played the lead in Lars and the Real Girl, but also super-sharp. Great find, Marco, old chap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs