Tattoos
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Spence launch their online boutique

Last Thursday I attended the launch of Spence. With my friend Amy in tow we rushed to the small but media filled gathering that included Andrew Berry of WE-ARE-AWESOME and foodie David Cope. 
The launch was wonderfully organized by Carey Townsend from Girl About Town PR and situated at the very cool "Field office". As for the launch itself, Spence is an online boutique that offers labels like Christopher Strong, Adriaan Kuiters and Missibaba to name just three. And not only is it completely useful to buy fashion in the comfort of your pajamas own home but the items are well-priced too. 


Photobucket

On another topic, I love that local young models are being used for both their attitude and looks. I can vouch for both of these models that they have great style outside of the occasional modeling gig. Remember this girl?

Go take a look at their catalog of designers and support our local designers! I have my eyes on the James Dean roll-up shirt, naturally.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Tattoo Designs
Tattoo Designs